It’s been a while since I’ve shared any sort of skincare or beauty routine here so I wanted to talk about what I’ve been using and loving this summer! I have combination skin so it’s slightly oily in my t-zone and dry in other spots and I also experience mild breakouts occasionally.
Summer Skincare Morning Routine:
- Wash face with Beautycounter Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser
- Use Beautycounter AllBright Triple Acid AHA Toner
- Apply Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
- Apply Beautycounter All Bright C Serum
- Moisturize with Beautycounter Countermatch Adaptive Moisturizer (at night I use Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer)
- Apply 3-4 drops Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- This should say drink a large glass of water but I usually just go straight to my morning coffee…
The only other beauty products I use on a daily basis are Rahua’s Enchanted Island Sea Spray and Beautycounter’s Clean Swipe Hyaluronic Lip Balm in Plush.
Check out my Instagram to see my routine in reel (see what I did there?!) time!